How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost?
We've made it simple. Cataract surgery starts from £2,995 per eye and our extensive range of lenses offers you the opportunity to optimise your visual acuity for closeup, distance vision or both.
|Surgery Type||Consultation||Cost Per Eye|
Easy Payment Plans
To help spread the cost of your treatment.
|Cataract Surgery||10 Months||12 Months||24 Months||36 Months||48 Months|
|Monthly Cost (per eye)||£249.50 0% APR||£207.91 0%APR||£103.95
|Total Cost (per eye)||£2,995||£2,995||£2995||£3,491.69||£3,665.23|
- £103.95 per month per eye over 24 months. APR 0% Representative. Total repayment amount per eye £2995 for cataract surgery - includes deposit (£500).
- £65.94 per month per eye over 48 months. APR 12.9% Representative. Total repayment amount per eye £3,665.23 for cataract surgery – includes deposit (£500).
Optimax Clinics Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our registration number is 723835. Optimax Clinics Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Optimax is a credit broker for V12 Retail Finance Ltd for surgery finance. If your application is for an interest bearing loan we receive a commission. Commission varies upon the product and the amount of credit taken.
- Debit Card: Delta or Maestro (Switch)
- Credit Card: Visa or MasterCard
- Standing Order
- Personal Cheques: made payable to Optimax
Repayments can be made via standing order. In order to set up a standing order, the following documents are required at least 1 week prior to your treatment date:
1. Bank statement dated within the last month which must show the following:
- a minimum of one month's transactions and account activity
- regular salary payments being credited
- your account accepts standing orders
- your account is held in the UK
- belongs to the person setting up the agreement
N.B. Online Banking print-outs are only acceptable if they have been verified by the bank, i.e. a printed statement that has been stamped by a bank clerk.
2. Utility bill e.g. gas, energy (dated within the last 3 months) of which the following must apply:
- must be an official document
- displays name and current address of person setting up the agreement
- is not a mobile phone bill
3. Passport or Driving License
All three documents must show the same address. Credit is subject to status but Optimax may be able to offer an alternative payment option in the event that the agreement is declined.
For further information or advice on your payment plans please contact us or call our customer Services Team on 0800 093 1110.