Cataract Surgery Treatment Costs
We've made it simple. Our cataract surgery cost isn't dependent on your prescription. Our prices are fixed for each lens type.
|Cataract Surgery||Consultation||Cost Both Eye||Monthly Cost|
|Multifocal Lens Replacement Surgery||FREE||£6,490||£110.83
|Monofocal Lens Replacement Surgery||FREE||£4,990||£110.83
- Debit Card: Delta or Maestro (Switch)
- Credit Card: Visa or MasterCard
- Standing Order
- Personal Cheques: made payable to Optimax
Easy Payment Plans
To help spread the cost of your treatment.
|Multifocal Lens Replacement Surgery||12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Cost (both eyes)||£457.50
|Total Cost (both eyes)||£6,490||£6,490||£6,490|
|Monofocal Lens Replacement Surgery||12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Cost (both eyes)||£332.50
|Total Cost (both eyes)||£4,990||£4,990||£4,990|
Payment terms subject to acceptance by V12 credit provider. Those who do not qualify cannot obtain these payment terms. UK bank account required. * Terms and Conditions apply.
Repayments can be made via standing order. In order to set up a standing order, the following documents are required at least 1 week prior to your treatment date:
1. Bank statement dated within the last month which must show the following:
- a minimum of one month's transactions and account activity
- regular salary payments being credited
- your account accepts standing orders
- your account is held in the UK
- belongs to the person setting up the agreement
N.B. Online Banking print-outs are only acceptable if they have been verified by the bank, i.e. a printed statement that has been stamped by a bank clerk.
2. Utility bill e.g. gas, energy (dated within the last 3 months) of which the following must apply:
- must be an official document
- displays name and current address of person setting up the agreement
- is not a mobile phone bill
3. Passport or Driving License
All three documents must show the same address. Credit is subject to status but Optimax may be able to offer an alternative payment option in the event that the agreement is declined.
For further information or advice on your payment plans please contact us or call our customer Services Team on 0800 093 1110.